Monday, July 13, 2009

FAVORITE NEW FOOD!


Hi Efurryone!
Angie here ~ I wanted to let efurryone know what my new favorite stinky goodness is! My Mommy just started buying Purina Pro Plan Selects - and I love them! I used to be a Fancy Feast girl, but have now switched over to this new, yummy stinky goodness! I am SUPPOSED to be eating Hill's k/d canned and dry food - but I only like the dry food of that variety. Mommy has tried and tried to give me the Hill's k/d canned, but I just refuse to eat it - which makes Mommy completely crazy...hehehe......
We hope efurryone has a great Monday!

4 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

That looks good on the can, we dont get that type here. I am like that with my stinky goodness. Mum hinks, oh he likes this kind, gets lots in and I then go off it.. he he he.

Hugs GJ xx

Anonymous said...

I saw an add for that but couldn't find it in either store. I wonder if it comes in a Tuna flavor. That's all Zozo and the Magster will eat if it's a wet food. I'll keep looking.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I am very picky with my stinky goodness and will only eat the chicken flavors. When Iams changed their recipes a couple of years ago, mom had to buy several different brands of food before she found one I liked. Unluckily for her, she can only find it at certain locations.

The Meezers or Billy said...

it's good to make the moms crazy.

our mom was going to get some of that, but we are really really really picky stinky goodness eaters.