Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ANGIE

It is with a very sad and heavy heart that we write this post for our bloggie. Our Mommy got the news last week that our Angie is in stage 3 of kidney disease. Our wonderful vet, Dr. Julie, told our Mommy to consider each day with Angie as a blessing and to enjoy every minute that we have with her. Needless to say, our Mommy is devastated ~ especially since we just lost our S'More last June. Angie is doing okay for the moment, and we will try to keep you updated on her condition.

Our Mommy, Karen, has been spending lots of time on something called Facebook...so if any of our kitty blogging friends are on Facebook, please look her up under her full name: Karen Davenport (and we live in Michigan).

3 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

I am so sorry to hear about Angie's condition! Please know that mom and I are thinking about you. We'll look you up on FB.

Daisy said...

I'm sorry to hear the news about Angie. I know you will treasure the time you have left with her, and I hope it is still a long, long time.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I was just dropping by to see how things are going. I know it's been several months since you received the diagnosis for Angie and I wanted you to know my purrs are with you and my mom's thoughts and prayers are with you.